
In contrast, today’s entry will not be about those stories telling grandmother – bed time stories that happen to me in my life. Which I must have definitely bore you readers everytime you come and say hello to this black blog of mine.
Lack luster? I certainly don’t think so.
But today, I will like to touch on a more serious topic. Not totally serious. More of a subtle point of view.
K let me started on the entry.
What is love?
It’s a 4 letter word, but many look to it in a different manner.
And I was definitely surprise on the online messaging moment today. Some might find it definitely dreadful and is fearful of it.
As they find it very heart wrenching. But is it all a bad thing.
Without love, will you even survive to your age. Take in example brad and Angelina Jolie. Without their care and concern, which translate into love for their adopted children, will they be even still be alive.
It all comes from the heart.
You may be wondering why such a post. Cos today like I mention earlier. Someone told me that love is only to your lover. Means the art of love of tenderness care concern and related to it, is coexist and only applicable to A lover. Read it as A.
I was definitely shock. Thus I asked a few of my friends from my list to know their perception of the word love and lover.
Fiqqah and balqis think that lover is a person who u love. But loving is giving tenderness care and whatsoever not to anyone.
Farah also thinks alike. Just that she find lover as someone who say I love you to you.
I asked a few others but they seems to get the word love in a very skeptical form with no clear understanding of what love is for them.
So I asked them again.
Just one question.
Is love universal in your opinion regardless of person or gender?
So all of them that I ask said yes. Its for anyone or anything.
I got this from love - sessions.com
Love is a tender but deep feeling of attraction towards a being or an object. Love is not limited to any one single thing. You can love your dog and at the same time, you can love your dress. Love is expanding by nature and the more you love, the happier you feel. It is very difficult to restrict love because it is a second nature for all of us. We cannot live without love. The reasoning is very simple. Our first love is we ourselves. Unless you love yourself, you would not be able to live.
Then they talk more about people not loving themselves and committing suicide. But that is beyond what I am trying to bring across today.
Akhbar
Azri(twin)
Lee
Balqis
Fiqqah
Yvonne
This people (and many more) agreed with the term love is universal.
What I am trying to say here, I was startled by that comment. As I find why is love doubted. Maybe that is why the world in this place. How do you take on love.
You don’t have to be their companion, girlfriend boyfriend or whichever way you put it as to qualify to give your love to them right?
A term use, Platonic relationship.
It’s a relationship between two individual that have love.
Here is Wikipedia definition on it.
Platonic love in its modern popular sense is a non-sexual affectionate relationship
Its between opposite gender but still being close and loving them. like me, I treat all my good girlfriend and god do I love them. to the likes of azzah to nisa to liyana or to as irritating as siti can sometimes be. I still love them. But not that I want to date them.
And it still applies to my guy friends. I do care for them. And I will have their back.
So is love just applicable to one person?
Are you allowed to love someone for themselves but not for you dating them or making them your lover?
Is it that radical to say you love someone and mean it without people judging you saying that you cant do that because you are not their “lover”.
You just cant say anymore than you love someone without having any intention. But still mean it?
___________________________________________________
That is one thing I will like to cover.
Another is about homosexuality.
Yes finally right? Don’t you like it? But sorry people. This is not what you think it is.
I want to make it clear to each and everyone of you out there. That I am definitely STRAIGHT. Please do not judge me for what you think I look like or seems like.
So what if I do not have a girlfriend like each and other guy out there?
So what?
They want a girlfriend as they have lust! They have this lust in them saying they need a girlfriend for the fact is they want to! Not because they love them.
I have my share of people who tell me about them and their girlfriend that they date for the sake of dating. And love is secondary to them.
Ask me I’ll say I love you. And I don’t have to mean it. Seems like many say that to me. ISN’T that so?
I wish to have a girlfriend and talking to hana yesterday, it is true. We are blindsided to how people behave and look.
Do I have to like all other malay guy.
Who take photo of themselves at the beach.
Looking at the side or at the sea.
And putting caption. Thinking about the future?
Or take a photo of my face. Trying to act oh so cool and putting a caption.
Sachok tak?
Isn’t that too dumb?
Or maybe take a side view and putting the caption as my side view?
And the constant repeat of handsome tak?
And whatsoever not.
So if you think im crooked. That is your opinion. Let me happily tell you and all the other imbecile out there. I love girls and all. Just I hadn’t find a right one yet. And not take some random girl or guy whom you know 3 minutes ago or 1 day and start exclaiming you love them and saying this is your girl or guy.
How true is your feelings to them?
Getting attached after knowing for a short while?
Isn’t that totally ridiculous. And then crying and all saying that person dump you.
How melodramatic. Its you people who are idiotic. You love them when you don’t know them.
Yes im azri im 17 and im “good looking” seems like everyone doing this.
And I take a photo of myself side view and say hello to any girl
And then asking her out and then say I love you. And get attached. If I was like that I won’t be single. Fortunately I have a sense of respect to me and others. And I love the world. But if you dare stereotype me once again. And saying im gay or whatsoever not. Its your prerogative.
As hana put it. Fikiran kolot.
Cant a guy feel and look good. Rather than tshirt jeans and sometime shirt and say he is sachok or otherwise being said he is senget.
People2 don’t think you are perfect for who you are not. Or else you will be god. You can judge me but you do not know me.
I can call the bangle under my block gay also for seeing him holding hand with another guy. But how well do you know them to judge them.
Think about it.
Love is universal. Care a thought about others. Before saying you are this and that.
I do. I only criticize who I know talk or have atleast background check on.
I just want to end this saying
If you find that love is a 2 sided affair. Than I have nothing to say. Just do not love anyone except yourselves at that “special” someone.
But if you are like me thinking love is universal to anyone and those who deserve it. Good for you. More of us make it better.
I just want to end it with this quote
“Love is as strict as acting. If you want to love somebody, stand there and do it. If you dont dont. There are no other choices.”
- Tyne Daly
Xoxo,
Ace azriLabels: piece of my mind.